The church is one of the few that were built in one go without any intermission; it was completed about 1250. The sculptured heads on the capitals of the nave portal are a rare feature. The altar piece was made in Burgsvik 1692 and the pulpit is from the middle of the 18th century. The Rood is a copy of a medieval crucifix.
Photo Hans Hemlin
Text Dr. Bengt G Söderberg
©1997 Created by Sören_Gannholm