The church reminds one of the neighbour church of Hall and was built
in the mid thirteenth century or a little later. For a long time the building
has not undergone any restoration and therefore nothing is known about mural
paintings. The mussel formed font is contemporary with the church. The pulpit
is dated 1633, but the baldachin and the stairs are about 50 years later.
The altarpiece is from 1684.
Photo Hans Hemlin
Text Dr. Bengt G Söderberg
©1997 Created by Sören_Gannholm